QUANTUM45 EPOXY SURFACING PRIMER
Quantum45 Epoxy Surfacing Primer is a 2-component epoxy-polyamide surfacing primer intended for marine applications prior to the application of topcoat. It has exceptional “hold out” of the polyurethane topcoat to maximize gloss levels.
This product provides superior filling qualities and exhibits excellent adhesion and corrosion protection to aluminum, steel, fiberglass, and previously painted surfaces. Quantum45 is the ideal primer for EMC’s Quantum99 Series Topcoats to maximize gloss and adhesion.
- Fast Dry, Easy to Sanding Qualities
- Excellent adhesion to fiberglass, aluminum and steel
- Contains an anticorrosive pigment to control corrosion
- Dry time between coats is 1 to 3 hrs. Apply up to 12 wet mils
- High solids by volume at 45% yields VOC of 420 G/L
- Pot life of 8 hrs. at 77° F
- Available in Off-White or Gray
- Mix Ratio: 1 : 1
QUANTUM45 HIGH BUILD EPOXY PRIMER
Quantum45 High Build Epoxy Primer is a 2-component epoxy-polyamide primer for marine applications. It can be applied to 20 wet mils every 1 to 3 hours. The High Build has a pot life of 6 hours, which makes working time favorable. Its VOC level is 420 G/L, meeting all current guidelines.
Its novel pigment blend makes this High Build Primer unique in that it allows the application of Quantum99 Topcoat directly to it without compromising gloss levels. This product is an integral part of EMC’s Quantum High Solids Repairable Marine Finish System.
• High Build per coat, Fast Dry, Easy Sanding Qualities
• Apply up to 20 wet mils. Dry time between coats is 1 to 3 hrs.
• High solids by volume at 61% yields VOC of 420 G/L
• Pot life of 6 hrs. at 77° F
• Ideal for filling porosity in aged and porous fiberglass
• Excellent adhesion and corrosion protection for aluminum and steel.
• Can be applied above or below water
• Available in White & Gray
• Mix ratio: 1 : 1
QUANTUM45 CLEAR EPOXY SEALER
The Quantum45 Clear Epoxy Sealer is a high performance two-component polyamide-epoxy sealer designed for use on carbon fiber, fiberglass, wood, and previously painted surfaces.
This product provides an excellent “tie” coat between the substrate and subsequent primers/topcoats. It is an integral part of EMC’s Quantum Repairable Marine Finish System and can be used for a variety of applications.
• Excellent adhesion to substrate prior to the application of epoxy primer
• Could sand old polyurethane, apply Clear Sealer then apply Q99 Topcoat
• Superior Weatherability (2 year Warranty on full system)
• Ideal as a conversion coat from old polyurethane to Quantum99 Topcoat
• Its 8 hour long pot life provides good working time
• Easy to apply by spray or brush
QUANTUM30 CORROSION INHIBITIVE EPOXY PRIMER
The Quantum30 IP Inhibitive Epoxy Primer is a high performance two-component strontium chromate polyamide-epoxy primer designed for use on aluminum and steel with exceptional adhesion characteristics, superior corrosion and chemical resistance.
Quantum30 Corrosion Inhibitive Primer should be professionally applied only. This product is an integral part of EMC’s Quantum High Solids Repairable Marine Finish System
• A two-part strontium chromate polyamide-epoxy primer
• Recommended as the first coat on properly prepared Steel & Aluminum
• Ultimate corrosion resistance and adhesion properties.
• Available in Yellow or Green
• Mix Ratio: 1 : 1