QUANTUM33 RTU ALUMINUM SURFACE CONDITIONER CP-33-RTU
Quantum33 is a non-flammable, pre-diluted phosphoric acid based cleaner and conditioner for alumunum. Conditioning with Quantum33 produces a corrosion free, chemically clean aluminum surface. Quantum33 should not be used with high copper containing aluminum alloys.
- Ready-to-use as supplied, no complex dilutions required
- Creates chemically clean surface for priming
- Enhances corrosion protection of Quantum system
QUANTUM SR-002 SURFACE PREP CLEANER SR-002
Formulated specifically as a degreaser and dewaxer to properly clean the surface prior to painting.
- Special solvent blend provides ultimate cleaning which minimizes defects caused by contamination
- Medium-slow blend designed for two rag wipe-on, wipe-off surface cleaning method
- Excellent tool and equipment cleaner
QUANTUM URETHANE ACCELERATOR SOLUTION 99-X-105
Quantum99 Urethane Accelerator is to be used to accelerate the dry time of EMC’s Quantum99 Polyurethane Topcoats and Varnish. This product is for urethane topcoats only
- DO NOT USE WITH PRIMERS
- Accelerates cure and dust free times for Quantum99 Polyurethane Topcoat and QuantumUV Urethane Varnish
- Built-in pot life extender minimizes effect on pot life
QUANTUM FISHEYE ELIMINATOR 99-X-110
Quantum Fisheye Eliminator is to be used where minor surface contamination is suspected. This additive is to be used with Quantum99 Polyurethane Topcoat and QuantumUV Urethane Varnish to prevent cratering, crawling, and fisheyes caused by minor surface/air contamination. Fisheye Eliminator is not a substitute for poor surface preparation and will not overcome severe surface contamination. This product is for topcoats only – DO NOT USE WITH PRIMERS.
- Eliminates fisheyes caused by minor surface and air contamination
- Not a substitute for poor surface prep
- Recommended for Quantum99 Topcoat and QuantumUV Urethane Varnish
QUANTUM FLATTENING PASTE 99-X-113
Quantum Flattening Paste reduces gloss of Quantum99 Polyurethane & Varnish to a flat or semi-gloss finish. Best results can be achieved when Quantum99 is sprayed.
- Flattening paste is added to the mixed polyurethane and varnish to lower the gloss
- It can be used to create a semi-gloss or flat level of gloss
Quantum Cold Cure Epoxy Accelerator Quantum45 Cold Cure Epoxy Accelerator maintains cure times of Quantum45 and Quantum30 Epoxy primers in cooler weather and can reduce cure times by as much as 50% in standard conditions.
- Accelerates dust free, recoat, and sandable times of Q45 and Q30 epoxy primers
- Minimal effect on pot life in standard conditions
QUANTUM ANTI-SKID ADDITIVE – FINE TCX-165
This anti-skid additive is a hard yet light, dry compound. It is able to resist high traffic on deck and should be mixed with Quantum99 Polyurethane and QuantumUV Varnish to create a fine grit footing on deck. This is the “fine” grit particle size.
- It is ideally suited for decks on boats to ensure solid footing
- This is a “fine” grain anti-skid additive for Quantum Polyurethane and Varnish
QUANTUM ANTI-SKID ADDITIVE – COARSE TCX-175
Coarse anti-skid additive is a hard yet light, dry compound. It is able to resist high traffic on deck and should be mixed with Quantum99 Polyurethane and QuantumUV Varnish when a more rough footing texture on deck is desired. This is the “coarse” grit particle size.
- This is a “coarse” grain anti-skid additive for Quantum Polyurethane enamels and Varnish
- It is ideally suited for decks on boats to ensure an even greater footing