The featured topcoat for EMC’s signature Marine Finish System, this hybrid two-component polyurethane topcoat brings aerospace quality finish to heavy duty and decorative marine craft. Available in marine and custom colors, not for use below the waterline.
- Ultra-high gloss and gloss clarity (DOI)
- Can be polished after application to remove dust, bugs and imperfections
- Apply by spray, brush or roller
- Mix ratio: brush 2:1, spray 1:1
Quantum99 Polyurethane Topcoat Base
The core of the Quantum high solids repairable topcoat system, Quantum 99 is a revelation. DIYers & pros alike can achieve professional results by brush, roller, or spray. Quantum 99 finishes have unmatched durability and gloss, plus superior stain and weather resistance. Unlike other topside systems, Quantum 99 finishes can be repaired by wet sanding and buffing.
- Twice the solids means a gallon goes twice as far
- Shorter cure times
- Lasts 3 times longer than comparable paints
Quantum99 Clear Coat
Apply Quantum 99 Clear Coat over topcoats for an extra layer of gloss and protection. Part of the Quantum high solids repairable topside system, Quantum 99 Clear Coat uses the same activators, accelerators, additives, and reducers as Quantum topcoats and Quantum UV varnish.
- Clear Coat has the same properties as the Topcoat base
- See the Quantum product guide for additional details
- Available in quart and gallon sizes